Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs
What do the experts say about starting your first business? That depends on who you consider an expert. Is it professors, billionaires, or is it the women who have taken the bold step into entrepreneurship before you?
Dozens of female entrepreneurs speak candidly about their businesses, their successes and failures. They also give advice on how to follow your dreams.
In Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs, you will read small-business owners’ advice on:
- Women and business ownership
- Discovering what type of business to open
- The importance of business planning
- Support during difficult times
- Asking for help
- Taking care of yourself
You’ll also read about:
- What the process of starting a business taught the entrepreneurs
- Struggles the entrepreneurs faced
- The advice they give you
Half of all new businesses fail in the first year. Don’t let yours be one of them.