Nataša Pantović BSc Economics, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, Ancient World Consciousness Researcher, is a Maltese / Sebian Author who has published 9 AoL Mindfulness Books. Born in 1968, in Belgrade, Serbia, she worked for many years in Marketing and Management Consultancy within the Office of Prime Minister of Malta, MITTS, and within KPMG Crimsonwing (Uk). In 1991 has published her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, in Yugoslavia. In 2015 Nataša has joined the AoL Mindfulness Project and since has authored and co-authored 9 fiction & nonfiction books. Artof4Elements has published 9 AoL books with 7 Authors: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction exploring Personal Growth, Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty.
AoL (Art of eLements) publishes books, audio, and video materials in the areas of Ancient Worlds, Comparative Religion, Symbolism, Spirituality and Art, Inner Alchemy, and Consciousness Research We have published the AoL Mindfulness Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books by 7 authors focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and higher states of consciousness. A series of many genre’s, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ”AoL Mindfulness” explores numerous self development…
AoL (Art of eLements) research into Mysticism, Art and Ancient Worlds can be explored within the AoL books:
1. Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Poetry Book, AoL Mindfulness #1, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 266 pages. Size: 10″x10″.
2. A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, AoL #2, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Mirjana Musulin
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, AoL Mindfulness #3, by Nataša Pantović and Olivera Rosic, Paperback: 128 pages, Size: 6″x9″
4. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, AoL Mindfulness #4, by Nataša Pantović. Paperback: 192 pages. Size: 8″x10″
5. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nataša Pantović with a consultant Ivana Milosavljevic, Paperback: 226 pages. Size: 8″x10″.
6. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Goce Nikolski and Nataša Pantović, AoL Mindfulness #6, Size: 8″x10″ 77 pages. At the moment AVAILABLE for FREE
7. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nataša Pantović, AoL #7, Year: 2017, Paperback: 128 pages, Size: 6″x9″
8. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meanings, AoL Mindfulness #8, Year: 2018, by Nataša Pantović, Paperback: 151 pages, Size: 6″x9″
9. Tree of Life Novel with Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović, AoL #9, Year: 2018, Paperback: 326 pages. Size: 6″x9″.
10. A-Ma Alchemy of Love, a Historical Fiction set in the 17th Century China by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2017. Paperback: 244 pages Size: 6″x9″.